This article explains how to set up a Diplomat transaction with Citrix ShareFile cloud storage as a source or destination.
- A Citrix ShareFile account.
- Citrix ShareFile API account access codes, which are a Client ID and Client Secret.
2. Generate ShareFile API Account Access Codes
- Login to your Citrix ShareFile account.
- Navigate to https://api.sharefile.com/rest/oauth2-request.aspx.
- Fill in the form:
- Choose an application name of your choice.
- Description is optional.
- Use https://secure.sharefile.com/oauth/oauthcomplete.aspx as the redirect URL.
- Click 'I don't know or will not use a Redirect URI'.
- Click 'Generate API Key'..
- Save your Client ID and Client Secret.
3. Set Up Diplomat Transaction
- Open the Diplomat MFT Client.
- Under Transactions in the top menu bar, select either Create Inbound or Create Outbound to create a new transaction.
- Choose 'Citrix ShareFile' as the transport method.
- Fill the 'Address' field with the URL that you use to login to your ShareFile account. Typically, this is of the form companyname.sharefile.com.
- Fill the 'Username' and 'Password' fields with your ShareFile login credentials.
- Fill the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret' fields with your ShareFile API access codes.
- When using Citrix ShareFile, you can store files in your personal folder or in a shared folder. To use a personal folder, select 'Personal' in the 'Folder Type' field. To use a shared folder, select 'Shared' in the 'Folder Type' field and specify the name of the shared folder in the 'Shared Folder' field.
- Click the 'Test' button to see the current contents of your ShareFile account or sub-directory.