If you are using:
- Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition v6.1.x or earlier and are upgrading to Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition v6.2
- SQL audit database (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL)
What To Do
Before updating to v6.2, you should use the appropriate SQL database administration tool (e.g. Management Studio for SQL Server or MySQL Workbench) to determine the value stored in the VERSION field of the only record in the DB_VERSION table.
If that value is less than 5.0 (e.g. 4.x), you should use the facilities of your administration tool to update the value to 6.2 before you upgrade to Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition v6.2.
If the value is 5.x or 6.x, you can upgrade to Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition v6.2 without making any changes to your SQL database.
NOTE: If you do need to update the value in your SQL database, updating the value in your SQL database and upgrading to Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition v6.2 must be done in concert as follows:
- Close all Diplomat MFT Client or Job Monitor sessions.
- Stop the Diplomat MFT Service.
- Update the value in the SQL DB_VERSION table to 6.2.
- Install Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition v6.2.
- Restart the Diplomat MFT Service.
- Log on the Diplomat MFT Client.
- Run a job to confirm that the SQL audit database is now working properly.